– The High School teachers work with one vision in mind: to empower the students to realize their full potential.
– In addition to the Ministry of Education’s obligatory subjects (Arabic, Religion, and Social Studies), students study 5 main subjects: English Language, Math., Biology, Chemistry, and Physics – all Cambridge Curricula (Core level).
– French/ German/ English Literature/Global Perspectives will be taught as an introduction to Years 10, 11, 12 possible courses in the future to help the students identify their fields of interest as well as enrich their knowledge. All students must pass their final exams in these subjects in order for them to be promoted to Year 10.
– In addition to the Ministry of Education obligatory subjects (Arabic, Religion, Civics, Geography and History), students will study 5 main subjects: English Language, Math, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics – all Cambridge Curricula with the exception of Math (Edexcel).
– Students are allowed to drop one of the courses and choose another upon a mutual written agreement between the parents and the school Headmistress based on availability and convenience of the schedule.
Years 11, 12
– In years 11, 12, students study their A.S. and A.L. courses along with a few more O.L. subjects of their choice.
Subjects Available at MNS:2018 – 2019
I. Subjects Available at school for November Session
II. Subjects Available at school for January Session
|Math. P1,P2+ M1/S1||A.S.||Edexcel|
|Math. P3,P4+ M1/S1||A2||Edexcel|
III. Subjects Available at school for June Session
|Physics||O.L./ A. L.||Cambridge|