We would like to thank you for your interest in Maadi Narmer School. Parents and students who are considering joining MNS are welcome to apply online through the following admission steps:
- Fill in an on-line application form https://mns.getscl.com/signup/admissionapply
- All applicants must submit a copy from birth certificate with recent photo to the admission office to set an appointment for assessment Punctuality for the assessment and interview is highly appreciated, please be on time.
- Parents Interview for new comers only.
- Parents will receive confirmation e-mail with his/her code from the admission office to confirm the appointment.
- British Division students are tested individually to assess their academic level through a written entrance exam in Literacy and Numeracy. There is also an oral assessment as well.
- Semi International Division transferred students are tested individually to assess their academic level through a written entrance exam in English, Math and Arabic.
- Please note that an invitation for assessment does not guarantee a place and students may be put on the waiting list for transferred students.
- Once your child has been awarded a place in the school, Parents will be required to come and pay the first installment within 5 working days. When the required payments have been received you are on board and have joined Maadi Narmer School.
All Applicants must submit all their required documents after acceptance.
- Original birth certificate
- 8 passport photos with white background
- Most recent grade report
- Behavior letter from current school
- Copy of the father’s I.D., Copy of the mother’s I.D. and /or Guardian’s
In case your child is transferring from a school within EGYPT, you are required to present all the above mentioned documents in addition to the following:-
- A certificate testifying to the promotion of your child from one year to another, issued by the Ministry of Education, Educational department.
School transfer paper stamped from your child’s previous school and the Ministry of Education, Educational Department.
- In case your child is transferring from a school outside of EGYPT, You are required to present all the above mentioned in part one in addition to the following:-
- Attendance statement from the previous school.
- Previous years school reports.
- Both must be original documents duly signed and stamped by the Ministry of Education/ Foreign Affairs and the Egyptian Embassy or consulate in the country you are transferring from.
- Once the number of accepted students reaches its limit, the remaining applicants will automatically be placed on a waiting list.
- Priority in acceptance goes to students with highest performance on the Admission Placement test.
Admissions rules and regulations
- Both parents are required to attend the parents’ interview.
- Parents are not allowed to attend the applicant’s interview.
- Babies and nannies are not allowed to attend applicant’s interview nor the parents’ interview.
- There are no re-exams for the refused applicants.
- Results will be announced within one week from the examination.
- Scores are totally confidential and not to be announced to parents.
Acceptance to MNS is contingent upon the results of the assessment test, student & parents’ interview.
|Age||Semi International Division||British Division|
|6+||Primary 1||Year 1|
|7+||Primary 2||Year 2|
|8+||Primary 3||Year 3|
|9+||Primary 4||Year 4|
|10+||Primary 5||Year 5|
|11+||Primary 6||Year 6|
|12+||Preparatory 1||Year 7|
|13+||Preparatory 2||Year 8|
|14+||Preparatory 3||Year 9|
|15+||Secondary 1||Year 10|
|16+||Secondary 2||Year 11|
|17+||Secondary 3||Year 12|