Maadi Narmer School (British Division) wishes all students a successful academic year 2017/2018
1. Back to school dates:
* Tuesday, September 5, 2017: Years 9, 10, 11 & 12
*Tuesday, September 5, 2017: Years 6, 7 & 8
* Wednesday, September 6, 2017: Years 3, 4 ,5 & Foundation stage 2
* Thursday, September 7, 2017: Years 1 ,2 & Foundation stage 1
2. Foundation Stages 1 & 2, Years 1 & 2 Orientations:
Orientations are for parents ONLY at the Drama Room, building B (students are not allowed to come to school on the orientation day) as per the following:
* Sunday, August 27, 2017: Year 1 from 9:00am – 10:00am
Year 2 from 10:30am – 11:30am
* Monday, August 28, 2017: Foundation Stage 1 from 9:00am – 10:00am
Foundation Stage 2 from 10:300am – 11:30am
3. School working hours:
* FS1 till Year 10: from 7:30am to 2:45pm.
* School gates will close at 8:10am sharp in the morning, NO STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED IN SCHOOL AFTER 8:10am. PARENTS WILL BE OBLIGED TO TAKE THE LATE STUDENTS BACK HOME.
4. School Uniform:
* Uniform will be available at the shop facing the school starting Saturday, August 5, 2017 from 10:30am – 7:00pm on daily basis except Fridays will be from 1:00pm – 7:00pm.
* All uniform parts must bear the school logo. Uniform will be inspected at the school gates every morning; students coming out of school uniform will be sent home immediately.
* Shoes MUST be black.
5. General School Rules:
ALL students must abide by the school rules explained in detail in the Student Handbook/Manual which will be given out on the first day of school. Parents will have to fill and sign the information sheet attached and return it.